Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm too Anxious

So it's still a month before I embark on my epic European travels, and I made a blog now, I'm too early for life. Really, I've been waiting to go abroad so I could write a blog so I decided that I couldn't wait any longer. This is a month of change for me, it's a new year, my family is moving and I'm studying in Spain for 4 months, pretty sweet. Here are my preliminary goals/places I want to visit, let's see if any of these happen, but it's worth it to keep track.

Goals:
1)Improve my Spanish/become as close to fluency as possible
2)Befriend and actual Spanish person
3)Befriend people from other countries
4)Don't lose anything major (phone/camera/computer)
5)Travel as much as I can and don't pussy out.
6) See my friends who are also traveling abroad (Brittani, Colleen, Meg, Sam)
7)Try and get every experience possible, whether it's eating something new, going out with new friends, going somewhere I normally wouldn't.
8) Don't gain 300 pounds.

Places I want to visit:
1)Madrid, Barcelona
2)Greece
3)Italy (Rome, Florence)
4) Amsterdam
5)Dublin
6)Paris
7)London
8) Prague
9)Portugal
10)Morocco

I know I won't be able to travel everywhere, but I guess it's good to have it written down somewhere.
Only 24 more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment